- Sports Chiropractic
- Our sports performance experts are not only certified sports chiropractors, but actively play sports and can truly connect with patients on both levels.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
|High Blood Pressure
|High blood pressure (HBP) is a common unrecognized cause of headaches. And, HBP itself is very common - according to the American Heart Association, approximately one-third of American adults have HBP. And nearly one-third of these people don't know they have HBP. This is a big problem.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health has recommended the DASH diet (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension). This diet has been shown to reduce high blood pressure within two weeks. Daily recommendations include
• 7 to 8 servings of grains
• 4 to 5 servings of vegetables
• 4 to 5 servings of fruit
• 2 to 3 servings of low-fat or non-fat dairy
• 2 to 3 servings of fats and oils
• 4 to 5 servings per week of nuts, seeds, and dry beans
First time laser therapy patient? Contact us now for a free treatment!
|Saturday||by appointment only|
|8:00am-12:00pm||8:30am-12:00pm||8:00am-12:00pm||8:30am-12:00pm||8:00am-12:00pm||by appointment only||Closed|
I have tried everything for 3 years. Been to several doctors that have said there is nothing they could do. Dr. Rodulfo is the only doctor that has helped me and given me hope.
Great place!!! I had a grade 3 A/C separation, and Damien helped my range of motion along with using the laser on the shoulder to speed up the recovery process!!! I feel better already!!!
One of the best chiropractic offices in the country! Try the 25 watt laser!!!